Monday, January 14, 2008

The rest of 2007...

I just wanted to finish posting about the last few events & portraits from 07.

My friend's sister asked me to photograph her son Garin, she wanted a nice photo to use for their holiday card. He'll be a year in May. He is so adorable I could photograph him all day long!!



JOJO...

Here are some images of Jojo the french bulldog I photographed in Riverside Park. I love animals so even though she wasn't too happy changing outfits and being photographed I loved every minute of it!



The last 2 events I photographed this past year were both really fun to be a part of.
The first was a fundraising event. It was amazing to see how many people were there to help, even channel 12 news showed up! Here are a few shots.

Everyone waiting for the guest of honor!



selling raffle tickets...



In December I photographed David's 50th suprise birthday party at Panama Hatties. He was totally surprised it was great! And the food there is yummmy!!
waiting...

Surprise!!!



The whole family : )

No comments: