Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More engagment photos!

I was already yelled at for forgetting to post some of these engagement photos. I'm not sure how I could forget these since all 3 couples hold a special place in my heart! :)

In about 3 weeks I get to photograph Stephanie and Brian's Wedding. I'm extremely excited for this wedding not only because its Stephanie and Brian's big day but also because I've known the brides family for years and they are sooo wonderful and love to party!
We went to the beach to take their engagement photos. Unfortunately, I had to cut it short due to a horrible migraine but with my husband's help we managed to get some nice shots anyway...




Kim Machida, one of my best friends is getting married this April. I'm the maid of honor so I don't get to photograph the wedding but I did get to take some engagement photos for them. Its always fun photographing friends but sometimes it makes me more nervous. Once they got into it though there was no stopping them! I told them to be silly and do things they'd do if they were alone. Little did I know they like to practice wheelbarrow racing and dancing to Saturday night fever! hehe




Me and the happy couple!


I was also lucky enough to photograph my good friend Chris and his beautiful fiance Megan. Megan was loving every minute in the spotlight while Chris took a little longer to warm up to it. By the end they were dancing around Central Park like two love birds. It was great. I've never seen Chris so happy.



No comments: