Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm back...

Happy new year! Ok so its been a few months since my first post but its a new year so what better time to get started again than now. I've been pretty busy these past few months. Here's a quick recap.

In November I held an engagement shoot at Eisenhower Park. It was great getting to meet everyone, the day flew by. All 7 couples were in good spirits despite the cold weather. Here are a few of my favs.


Lisa & Jay

Janice & Jack

Kelly & Chris



Krystal & James


Thanks to all the couples who showed up! I hope to have another engagement shoot once the weather warms up so spread the word!


A few weeks ago the Shehigian family welcomed me into their home to take some family photos. Their daughter loved being in front of the camera and even behind it! They may have a future photographer in the family!


How cute is she!?



Krystal and James, one of the couples from my engagement shoot, asked me to photograph their engagement party at Chateau Briande. It was a great time, they love to party so I felt right at home! I'm looking forward to shooting her shower in February!


No comments: