Monday, November 23, 2009

Jennifer and Christopher's Big Wedding!

I first met Jen and Chris when I photographed their intimate wedding ceremony about a year and a half ago in Hoboken Park just before Chris had to leave for Iraq.  Well he is back and I was lucky enough to work with them again, this time to photograph their big wedding this October at the Rockleigh Country Club in NJ and it was awesome!!
Brian Calabrese 2nd shot for me and it was a lot of fun. He let me play around with his fast fixed lenses that I am totally jealous of and need to buy asap  :) Hopefully we will work together again soon!

I really love photographing Jen and Chris because they just love each other so much and it makes it so easy to take great photos of them.  Check it out...
Congrats again guys!


Yes she already had this saying on her wall and it was totally perfect for wedding photos!


 
 
 
 
 

got to love all the men in uniform!
 
It was windy out! :)
 
 
 
 
playing around with my new light... how pretty is this place?
mom/dad dances
 
 

No comments: