Friday, November 27, 2009

Greg & Debra's Engagement Session

I'm really looking forward to photographing Greg and Debra's wedding in October. They are just awesome. I feel like we're old friends even though we met not too long ago. And they have the greatest story of how they met.. Myspace! Actually its much more interesting than that but I won't get into the whole story. We met at the Planting Fields in Oyster Bay for their Engagement shoot and it was a gorgeous day. We got away without having to pay the $100 permit fee which was another plus :)
I love this place, I can't believe I never even knew it existed. Well now that I know I plan to shoot there as often as possible!
Here are a few of my favorites.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

joe sanfilippo said...

Awesome stuff shira!

Laura Ryan said...

Fun session!

Unknown said...

me and jim love this place! :)

Unknown said...

yay!!!! thank you so much! we cant even wait!

nancy said...

So amazing! Love you guys!

Danielle said...

Amazing pictures and an amazing couple... bring on the wedding!

TylerDurden521 said...

great pics! i love that Debra is laughing in so many of the shots and i can just imagine what kind of conversation you guys were having! now let me get to writing that best man speech... :-)

Sara Jane Keskula said...

these are oh so lovely. hooray for the happy couple. xoxox sara jane :D