Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Emma/Emmy/Pom Pom

Just wanted to share some photos of the newest member of my family! My husband found her on a Boxer rescue site and we couldn't believe how much she looked like our dog Mya. We went to see her at her foster mom's in Brooklyn about a month ago and fell in love. She is so sweet but sooo stupid. I just hope its because she's still a puppy! We think she is about 10 months old. She was named Pomegranite at the shelter and her foster mom called her Pom Pom. When we took her home we decided to name her Emmy after her foster mom that saved her, Emily. They were going to kill her just a few hours before Emily decided she had to get her out of there!!
My husband decided he likes the name Emma better but she doesn't seem to respond to anything but Pom Pom to this day. Anyway here is our baby Emma/Emmy/Pom Pom.



Here is our 6 year old Mya...


I'll try to get a good shot of the 2 of them together also, its the cutest!!

No comments: