Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lisa & Jardine

I met Lisa & Jardine at my very first engagement photo day last year. When they asked if I'd photograph their wedding I was so excited! I already knew they were a fun couple who were very easy to photograph. They are one of those couples that will just start kissing and being all cute with eachother as if I wasn't there. Thats the best!!! Lisa recently started her own wedding planning business called Elite Affairs, and after seeing all the little details she put into her own wedding I know she would be the perfect wedding planner!
Lisa and Jardine were married at the Queens Botanical Gardens. The second the ceremony started it began to pour!! Lisa somehow managed to keep her cool and we all moved under the tent to finish what was a beautiful ceremony. Lucky for us the sun came back out just in time for photos.
Here are some favorites.





No comments: