Monday, December 22, 2008

Josh & Raji's engagement photos

I'm so excited to photograph Josh & Raji's wedding in August. Josh is one of my oldest friends from back in the day when my we used to carpool to school together. If I write too much about him he will probably hate me so I'm just going to say this... His fiance Raji is a sweetheart and its just so nice to see them so happy together! Any girl that can get Josh to pose in front of my camera on a cold December day in Battery Park is ok in my book!! :) Looking forward to the big day!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgoeus! You seem to capture the right angles and emotions! LOVE it!

Splendid! Photography said...

What an adorable couple! I love your style... the last one is really great!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful. Very well done.

Anonymous said...

Two things. (1) I looooove her coat! I am such a sucker for tweed and elbow patches. (2) The photos look great, too. ;) I love that last one especially. Keep up the good work!

Kriea Arie said...

I love the first one...and the silhouettes!

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous photos! I love your style.. love the last one, so creative! And all of the photos are so beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent work! I love the last silhouette photo!

Liz said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!! That last shot is absolutely gorgeous!!

Mary Marantz said...

ooh that last one is amazing! I love her coat & boots!