Friday, October 10, 2008

Cindy & Adam's Rehearsal Dinner

I had a great time photographing Cindy and Adam's Rehearsal Dinner! They are so cute together and Cindy is just a sweetheart. I was so excited to finally meet them. Their rehearsal dinner was out east in Mattituck at this cute little restaurant on the water called the Old Mill Inn. I'm a little jealous that their kids are probably going to look like the Gosslin's from Jon & Kate plus 8 one of my favorite TV shows!! They have the cutest kids!!! :)

Cindy & Adam were very generous with their wedding party gifts!!

probably the biggest hit of the night, American Girl dolls for all the little girls! They were in heaven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shira,
It was truly a pleasure having you capture the great moments at our rehearsal dinner. Oh, and btw, I too am OBSESSED with Jon & Kate plus 8!!!
You're a pleasure to work with and all future brides are lucky to have you!!! Thank you for everything.